[1st-mile-nm] Who applied for broadband funding in NM?

Dale Carstensen dlc at lampinc.com
Fri Sep 11 07:31:25 PDT 2009

>Date:   Thu, 10 Sep 2009 20:01:46 -0600
>To:     nmisp at nmisp.net,1st-mile-nm at mailman.dcn.org,aww-discuss at egroups.com
>From:   Marianne Granoff <granoff at zianet.com>
>Subject: [1st-mile-nm] Who applied for broadband funding in NM?

Marianne,

Richard Lowenberg mentioned that the NM state search would find 32, yet
the list you sent only has 15.  I'm guessing that somehow the way you
fetched and sent it somehow missed the other 17.  The results Richard
mentioned when searching for "new mexico" that should have a few more
may be more interesting for total coverage of proposed projects that
impact New Mexico, too.

I only looked because there was a big to-do locally about Los Alamos
County applying, yet it didn't show up in your message.  It is there
on the site, however.

Again, the URL Richard provided is:

 <http://www.ntia.doc.gov/broadbandgrants/applications/search.cfm>

  Dale