[1st-mile-nm] 1st-Mile Messages

Richard Lowenberg rl at 1st-mile.com
Mon Dec 15 17:17:10 PST 2008

Here are three messages sent this afternoon, that may not have gotten posted.
rl
-----------

Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 16:59:30 -0700
Subject: Re: [1st-mile-nm] Google Policy Blog: response to WSJ articleerrors.
From: "John Brown" <jmbrown at citylinkfiber.com>
To: <ggomes at soundviewnet.com>, <josmon at rigozsaurus.com>,
<1st-mile-nm at crank.dcn.davis.ca.us>

If the cust has l2 choice then they can get to both L2 and public / open L3
services

If the cust only has L3 then they are locked to the networks available via that
L3 provider

I'd extend the model and say that L1 and L2 should be open.

Sent using BlackBerry