[1st-mile-nm] NMCAC-Darkstrand Announcement

peter pete at ideapete.com
Fri Nov 28 21:46:43 PST 2008

Yes I know of both  who where the original promoters to Abq Chamber Com
Ind who in turn were promised joint cooperation by Louis Caldera and
thats not correct the Chamber and aligned businesses did a huge amount
of lobbying and sponsorship for the POP.

It would seem that what Darkstrand is saying and what UNM is saying and
what Tom Bowle's just said are not aligned in any way shape or form.

Tom is talking about an MOU for the NMCAC you are talking about the fact
that non commercial use with NMLR and its associates is not happening
and this thread started when JB pointed out that Darkstrand is posting
press releases about its sole rights to the commercialization of LMDR
with a service map ( attached that shows multiple primary connections
across NM in which it does not have a license to do business ) and
nationwide.

All this from a company with zip experience in either fiber deployment
design or operation

They are in fact claiming a for profit service right, that currently
seems nebulous, of a not for profits assets, , advertising a service
that they are not permitted to supply across state lines in a state NM
where they cannot do business,  Anyone out there from the PRC and
familiar with ICC regulations want to chime in.

Its sad Mike R is ill in Denver he would have made sense of this
straight away.

Be well Gary and a happy thanksgiving and coming festive season to you
and yours and everyone at CIRT and IT

( : ( : pete

Peter Baston

*IDEAS*