[1st-mile-nm] Qwest Data Center Hearing at PRC

Ripperger, Michael, PRC Mike.Ripperger at state.nm.us
Thu Jul 17 14:44:31 PDT 2008

Richard,

Thanks for posting this issue on the list. There will probably be a
quick intervention deadline, and an opportunity at a minimum for public
comment at the hearing. However, public comment is not considered
evidence, but intervention and testimony will. I will forward the
Commission order once I can find it, which should contain the relevant
details.

Michael Ripperger
Telecommunications Bureau Chief
New Mexico Public Regulation Commission