[1st-mile-nm] WiFi to the Home: Revision

peter pete at ideapete.com
Tue Jun 3 17:19:05 PDT 2008

The issue that this is going to raise is the age old problem of how does
a scientist using left brain data to overcome a right brain problem
function on a politically charged mater ?

There is no one who is more "get with the program " than moi but when
you listen to lets call it the "wifi opposer's " then they raise issues
like where is the understandable comprehensible medical data then you
have huge amounts on the we really don't know side. The wiops also have
sense to use charismatic dogmatic presenters whereas the wifors tend to
blast back with technobable. Charisma can overcome any form or truth
anytime just listen to the political messages radiating over the
airwaves currently now thats DANGEROUS..  They also take advantage of
the fact that there is an inherent distrust of government data at all
levels. The ADA move is double clever and Firstenberg is scarzy like a
fox and fanatical as well, and thats a dangerous combination that no
amount of counter data is going to overcome

We can also no measure reactions down to the microscopic nano level that
is reveling patterns never before seen which makes more unknown
territory creating more and more ossification

I got in between one of these the other day and the wiop mantra was
saying screw all your technotalk that in itself is causing me
psychological harm just like the worry and effects with ALL
electromagnetic energy is doing , how in the heck do you counter that
without being a certified psychiatrist and frankly I was sympathetic -
she was really good looking 2.

Bluntly though if all this wiopiafobia gets as fiber to everything
quicker then my tin hat is on the shelf waiting to be used it works on
unix as well

One major suggestion I have for Jim's great paper, CARTOONS lots of them
to emphasize and hit home with the logic in a humorous way  to tone down
the technotalk

The first one should be to describe WFPTSS Wifobia Post Traumatic Stress
Syndrome  and if someone wins a lawsuit on that I want 10%

( : ( : pete

Peter Baston

*IDEAS*

/www.ideapete.com/ <http://www.ideapete.com/>