[1st-mile-nm] Azulstar

peter pete at ideapete.com
Wed Mar 19 13:18:02 PDT 2008

Actually its a rehashed press release from about three years ago
http://www.walkersands.com/Information-Week-April-18-2005.htm even the
same PR firm

Personally I don't think much of Azulstar --- to much hype and not
enough action

The reason they failed in CORR previously was a very very poor business
plan and upgrading from 802.11 to 802.16 is not going to change that

Read the first press release from 2005 and look at the hype and promises
they made for CORR then and failed to deliver anything why should anyone
believe what they are saying now especially the bit about " intelligent
transportation " what is that a new Volvo or ?

( : ( : pete

Peter Baston

*IDEAS*

/www.ideapete.com/ <http://www.ideapete.com/>