[1st-mile-nm] Subject: Don't believe everything you think category

peter pete at ideapete.com
Wed Mar 12 10:18:30 PDT 2008

This is just a human reminder about how far off tangent we get when
trying to describe normal in this world and is especially pertinent in
designing communications systems and how for large groups s of people
they are quite frankly "Life changing "

http://www.wired.com/medtech/health/magazine/16-03/ff_autism

WOW well done I stand in awe is all I will say

I found it especially interesting to note the high utilization of 3D and
other multi dimensional concept visualization among so called autistics
as opposed to so called normals
-
( : ( : pete
--