[1st-mile-nm] FTTH Stats

Tom Johnson tom at jtjohnson.com
Fri Oct 5 11:12:57 PDT 2007

Richard probably has a better answer than I, but you could buy a T1 for
around $400 per month.  But I look at these companies and see that they're
talking about 1.5mbps download.  Hell, that's DSL speeds so where's the
advantage today for T1?  Even Comcast is delivering much more for much less,
apparently.

But see http://t1links.com/nm/santa-fe-county.cfm

-tom

--
J. T. Johnson
Institute for Analytic Journalism -- Santa Fe, NM USA
http://www.jtjohnson.com                 tom at jtjohnson.us

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the
existing model obsolete."
                                                   -- Buckminster Fuller