[1st-mile-nm] Fwd: Extending the Vision: Large-Scale WiFi Securely Connecting the Entire Campus Community

Tom Johnson tom at jtjohnson.com
Wed May 23 11:35:26 PDT 2007

Perhaps of interest to the group.

-TJ

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Campus Technology Webinar <CAM at 1105info.com>
Date: May 23, 2007 10:35 AM
Subject: Extending the Vision: Large-Scale WiFi Securely Connecting the
Entire Campus Community
To: "jjohnson at sfsu.edu" <jjohnson at sfsu.edu>

Campus Technology Webinar

Date: June 7, 2007
Time: 11:00am Pacific Time
Duration: One hour
Sponsored by: Aruba Networks
To register: http://www.1105info.com/rrnarza_teeezjl.html

Get a roadmap for building an efficient, secure, campuswide wireless
network. Tune in to this webinar to hear experts share real-world deployment
experiences and best practices for providing secure, ubiquitous connectivity
across your campus. Led by Campus Technology's Geoff Fletcher, this free,
one-hour discussion will give you a blueprint for scaling your wireless
network while protecting user privacy and reducing network management costs.

Discussion points will include:

-- Top critical issues and how to address them
-- How to organize the deployment for best results
-- Key lessons learned in WiFi deployments

Get straightforward answers for deploying a secure wireless LAN end-to-end.
Our experts will address your questions and challenges in a Q&A session
following the live presentation.

To register:
http://www.1105info.com/qlaplea_teeezjl.html

NEED MORE?
Learn more about the benefits of campuswide WiFi networks at the Aruba
Networks "Wireless Computing on Campus" micro site. Find a collection of
white papers, case studies and articles with valuable information on
wireless environments, security and privacy, campus-wide mobility converged
communications, and more.

To visit:
http://www.1105info.com/qlaplmr_teeezjl.html

This message has been sent to: jjohnson at sfsu.edu

As a subscriber of an 1105 Media, Inc. Education Technology Group
publication, we'll periodically send you information via e-mail about
related products and services. If you wish to discontinue receiving these
types of e-mails, you may opt out using the link below:

https://preference.1105pubs.com/pref/opt.jsp?e=jjohnson@sfsu.edu&l=1&p=93&o=D01299

To review our Privacy Policy, visit our website at
http://www.1105media.com/privacy.aspx
1105 Media, Inc., 9121 Oakdale Ave., Chatsworth, CA 91311

--
J. T. Johnson
Institute for Analytic Journalism -- Santa Fe, NM USA
http://www.jtjohnson.com                 tom at jtjohnson.us

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the
existing model obsolete."
                                                   -- Buckminster Fuller